Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moon Phase Gardening---who uses this method?

fire or air sign...in the waning moon wen the sap is drawn downwards..wen the earth is 'inhaling'....it cures faster better

Sunday is a great day....moon in libra...air sign....close to new moon wen tide is lowest

download 'moon gardening' app for your fone....there are a couple of them

good luk
    Last edited by ganja soldier; 10-11-2012 at 08:17 PM.

thanks for all the good moon info ganja!
    Feel like a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle has been dumped out on the table in front of me. I know it's not that complicated... I understand when the moon is in what phase, but have to figure out how to discover how it relates to the signs.. And then correlate to cuttings, harvesting, sowing seeds and even repotting. this will be a fun process to learn and begin implementing.

get the moon gardening app for your fone...

there is a deluxe moon gardening for about 5$ worth every penny!
    no its really not that complicated....study some of the charts I posted

there is a natural rhythm to everything...like the good book says..." A time to plant and a time to sow, a time to live and a time to die"....

the earth inhales(wanning)low tide and exhales (waxing) high tide......it draws the sap in or down towards the roots or exhales it outward and up...towards the leaves...

the puzzle is pretty simple....
    just knowing the 4elements(earth,water,fire,air) and how they affect plant growth or fruit/flower...r the key as the moon goes thru the cycles....

and as complicated as your mind is I am absolutely sure you will understand--

mazeltof---'Dave'
    Last edited by ganja soldier; 10-11-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Emmmm i am here i just want to say you here that i am professional in gardening and i am doing this business from many years actually i like gardening and this is also my hobby to do this business i deals in all Gardening Equipment and have the best quality of gardening and all the accessories
    Last edited by Jamez 007; 04-17-2014 at 02:34 AM.