Thread: detroit lions

detroit lions

lets go lions to the bowl they go .super bowl that is

They are fighters. They came a long ways this year. They fought hard. Thanks, Bb

Yes, they went as far as their defense would take them. The offense scored enough points both times we lost to New Orleans and in the game at Green Bay.
    They either need to cover better or get to the opposing QB much more frequently. And now their having legal issues....

I see great progress from the past decades of ineptness. Looks like we finally have a GM who actually knows how to draft and trade. A coach who can provide a way to win and succeed. Great progress is what I see. They should allow these athletes to injest MJ. Help them heal from the tremendous beating their bodies take preparing and competing.

I think one reason I never wanted to own a Ford was because of that families lack of putting a viable Team out on the field. The only time we have made the play-offs since the sixties is when we have a lousy season and then the next season we get to play a losers schedule and then we 9-7 or 8-8 and make the play-offs. Big Deal! earn it with play and management get out of the way you have proved many times you know nothing of running an NFL Team. How many Wide Receivers did Millen pick in consecutive drafts? How many worked out? They are headed in the right direction, but I will not completely support them until management proves that they will continue to do what it takes to be the best. I sure wish Mitch owed them as well as the Tigers and Wings.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Yea! I went to the old stadium to seem them, it was very exciting to watch them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Yea! I went to the old stadium to seem them, it was very exciting to watch them in person.
    I hope it was back when they had Lem Barney, Mel Farr or some of the other late sixties early seventies stars.

P.S. On a side note my son's both wrestled in the Silverdome and my youngest also wrestled in Ford Field and I got to coach both of them
    and yes we did pretend to play catch and run around the first time we were at the Silverdome.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"