Thread: Security System

Security System

I want to get a home security system. I thought I seen someone who is into installing or selling these systems? Thanks

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    I want to get a home security system. I thought I seen someone who is into installing or selling these systems? Thanks
    Thats what I use to do in Southern California ! Any help you need just ask ? Did the Callaway house in Palm Springs, yes the golf club people. 10 million dollar home, security, audio, video for the home was $300,000.00 !!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

CountryBoy (07-20-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Medijuana.Inc2010 View Post
    Thats what I use to do in Southern California ! Any help you need just ask ? Did the Callaway house in Palm Springs, yes the golf club people. 10 million dollar home, security, audio, video for the home was $300,000.00 !!
    I have basically zero knowledge of these systems. I would love to get your advise so I don't make mistakes that could costs me more down the road. I would like to get quality equipment, nothing cheap, that will not fail or let me down when I would need it the most. Love to get your input Medi, awesome. Man I wish you were living closer. Ty so much.

I also sell and install security systems(alarms) and security cameras. As u seen roofrat my systems work and look top notch.

I have also done major commercial systems but i dont install and tell...lol.. schools, factory's,power plants, and i did alittle over seas work in this field also.. (look up a company called X.E) or there new name —Academi—

Anyway i have many vendors that sell to me at alot better cost than most can find.
    I have specialized in mmma customers as i am a card holding patient and caregiver.
    Last edited by Mr_Green; 07-20-2012 at 06:18 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

CountryBoy (07-20-2012)

Oh wow -we have more than growing skills in the house!!

I'd be willing to bet we could build just about anything with the combined knowledge of MMJ users.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CountryBoy For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (07-21-2012)

As they say "A country boy can survive!!" speaking of witch does anyone else make there own wine... good hobby..

Last edited by Mr_Green; 07-20-2012 at 07:14 PM.